Last month we were contacted by the amazing people at All Pro Science to review their health products. The first product we are reviewing is their 100% grass fed whey protein.
We received a new flavor– Cinnamon Roll, and needless to say, we knew exactly what we wanted to make with it!
But before we get to the recipe, let’s learn a little bit about this amazing new company.
Unlike most other protein powders, All Pro Science only uses whey protein sourced from grass fed cows. Their simple and effective 6 ingredient formula is the best way to add protein into your daily regimen.
Each scoop packs 23g of all-natural and high-quality protein and tastes amazing. Their protein contains no fillers, artificial flavoring or sweeteners. It is low in sugar, and you can be assured there are no antibiotics or bovine growth hormones.
The Grass-Fed Whey Protein comes in six flavors: Cinnamon Roll, Mocha Latte, Strawberry Creme, Bavarian Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Banana Creme.
This protein powder is perfect post-gym session, meal replacement, snack or shake before bed. Having enough protein in your daily diet promotes physical performance, stamina, endurance, supports proper muscle recovery and promotes energy levels.
So, to sum it all up, with each scoop you get:
-23g of protein
-Vitamins & Minerals
-Calcium & Amino Acids
-3g of naturally occurring sugar
-No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or fillers
For this review, we decided to make some delicious protein waffles. Here is the recipe:
Cinnamon Roll Protein Waffles
*For this recipe, you need a waffle iron. If you don’t have one, you can easily make pancakes out of the same ingredients.
1 Scoop All Pro Sports 100% Grass-Fed Whey Cinnamon Roll Protein Powder
4 Large Eggs
1 Large Ripe Banana
1 cup almond milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. raw honey
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
Cinnamon Protein Icing:
2 Scoops Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (or any other kind of sweetener)
1 Tablespoon water
1. Blend together in a bowl all of the ingredients in a large bowl. The banana might need some smashing up before it’ll blend. You can also toss everything together in a blender to get the consistency right.
2. Spray the waffle iron with a non-stick spray. I use a coconut oil spray from Trader Joe’s that works great!
3. Pour the batter into the waffle iron and let sit until done.
4. For the icing, mix two scoops of the protein powder with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or any other sweetener of your choice) and 1 tablespoon of water. You might have to eyeball this a bit to get the right consistency, especially if you are using this recipe with a different protein powder.
5. Pour the icing on your finished waffle and enjoy!
If you would like to buy this amazing protein powder from All Pro Science, click here!